Saturday, June 8, 2013

POSITIVELY NOVEL - I Apologize for the Pun...

But, really, the name "Positively Novel" perfectly encapsulates what I want this blog to be. It's a place where I can spotlight and share my thoughts on novels (both prose and graphic) that I've read recently and want others to read, as well. While structured like a review, I want to focus on reading experiences that I enjoyed, rather than those that I didn't.

Of course, all comments are welcome (and hoped for), so even if you disagree I'd love to hear your thoughts.

The tentative plan is to post 1-2 recommendations a week, with one being a prose novel and one being a graphic novel. As a full-time college student who also works for a living (as well as being a part-time slacker), this schedule may be subject to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment